The company was founded in 1996 as an independent and independent engineering office by Manfred Ernst (Dipl.-Ing. FH).
Manfred Ernst was initially able to handle the first large orders in the area of process engineering.
Meanwhile, a team has emerged and the tasks have grown. We look after projects for different industries and countries.
Our core activities are
- process analysis
- project management
- process Automation
- control technology
- security technology
- network technology
- Data Acquisition
- Commissioning in Germany and abroad
Our common systems
TIA Portal / Simatic Step7 (both incl. FailSafe and Graph 7) / Simatic Step5 / WinCC (SCADA)
SILWorX / ELOP2 / ELOP1
- DataForum / VIDEC:
- 3S-Smart Software Solutions:
- Mitsubishi Elektric:
GX-, IEC, PX-Developer
Our engineering covers the collection of problems, the compilation of specifications and functional specifications, functional and program schedules as well as implementation, testing, commissioning, optimization and documentation.
In addition to the core activities described above, we can provide you with a wealth of experience in the following areas:
- Analysis, advice and development of process technology in the following areas:
- Liquid metal furnaces for aluminum processing
- Heat treatment furnaces (eg roller hearth, chamber and deep furnace)
- Wastewater treatment plants (including membrane filtration, etc.)
- Combustion with associated control (s) (eg via load point method for the fuel / Air ratio) with monitoring
- logistics with material tracking / handling
- crane technology
- and much more
with international experience (in the languages: German, English, French)
- Connection of databases (eg merchandise management systems), system setups with regard to automation systems
- complex development and implementation of control and process functions (e.g. map-guided temperature control)
- project management
- Recording and Documenting "Druid / Insider Knowledge"
(This is especially important when analyzing and documenting existing equipment.) One of the main tasks here is often to interview experienced staff with special knowledge of the processes, in many cases simplifying complex analyzes become.)
Listening and attention
We record the upcoming tasks in person in a personal conversation with you.
Because only a direct exchange, characterized by trust, humanity and fairness, enables a long-term, partnership-based relationship. This type of communication is a fundamental building block of our corporate culture.
Thinking outside the box is often necessary to create solutions tailored to your needs. With a lot of project experience, overview and a big dose of curiosity, we deal with your task. It often takes unusual and very creative processes to develop a tailor-made solution. When we think "around the corner" and take all aspects of the task into account, technically sophisticated and functional solutions emerge.
Quality is very important to us. Together with you, we define the quality requirements, define standards (eg typicals) and plan necessary measures. Compliance with quality is consistently checked throughout the project. This is the only way to get a result that guarantees maximum efficiency, safety and availability.
On-time delivery is a promise that we absolutely want to redeem. Because we know about the importance of a reliable project management. For us, this means precise, conscientious planning, constant control and reporting, and a realistic assessment of tasks and times, so that your production continues to run smoothly.